Under normal circumstances, I'd be writing to talk about our latest homes for you to check out, a new home inventory.
I know you have so many more pressing things to worry about right now than an email from me, so I'll keep this short: I wish you safety and good health. To us, you're family. Special wishes for those who are bravely doing work that puts others before themselves.
I am here for you now if needed - and we'll certainly be ready to help when the storm passes.
Thanks for being our customer, Best regards Minerva Juarez
I welcome you and want to do business with you.
Stereo types or ingrained value judgments.
• I subscribe to the federal Fair Housing Act and its principles.
• I embrace and celebrate the strength that diversity brings to our communities and our nation.
• I will help you find opportunities to buy the home you choose.
• I will market home ownership to the public and reach out to people who may not know that home ownership is a realistic option.
• I will make sure you know there is a full range of housing choices available to you, and
encourage you to consider all communities and neighborhoods.
• I will make every effort to maintain open two-way communication. If we do not share a
common language,I will work with you to find someone who can interpret.
I would be proud to share the plan with you.
• I am here to help you meet your real estate needs because you are the reason I am in business.
• Please let me know about any cultural or special needs that you have so that our business relationship will be comfortable and successful.